Top 8 Cute Ways to Tell Your Crush You Like Them
This article will cover some of the most common ways people express their affection for someone they like.
These methods are meant to be cute ways of telling your crush how you feel, not necessarily the best ones.
- Leave a love note on their lunch box
- Write a letter to their parents thanking them for raising such an amazing person
- Put your phone number in the third text message they send you when you don’t respond to the first two
- Send them a random selfie from your phone
- In the middle of class, ask them out to coffee and start talking about all their personality quirks
- Send them a postcard from your favorite place
- Invite them to play video games with you or watch movies together
- Surprise visit
What is a crush?
Even if you have been single for a while, it is still possible to find someone special. It could be a person you know from work, online dating, or somewhere else.
What is a crush?
A crush is an intense attraction for another person that makes the heart race and the palms sweaty. It usually occurs without any previous conscious knowledge and can cause feelings of insecurity and jealousy. A crush usually starts as thoughts in one’s mind, but those thoughts may manifest as feelings once they enter consciousness.
8 Ways To Actually Get Your Crush`s Attention
This is a list of eight potential ways to use to get your crush’s attention.
Use the power of your words to create interest.
Do you have a crush on someone? It’s hard work getting them to notice you, but once they do, there are plenty of ways to keep their attention.
- Be Yourself
- Create a Great First Impression
- Use Emotional Trigger Words
- Ask Your Crush Out On A Date
- Compliment Them On Something They’re Using Right Now
- Share Information About Yourself With Them
- Talk To Them Sometimes
- Invite Them Out With You
25 Cute Ways to Tell Your Crush You Like Them Over Text
- You can make it a challenge and ask them out over text.
- Say hi to them the next time they message you on Snapchat.
- Send a love note in an Instagram Story for their eyes only.
- Say something nice about how cute they look or something that made them laugh that day and follow it up with a wink emoji and “I like you too”.
- Send a short song about how much you like them and finish it with “you’re my crush baby”
- The plain old text: You can text them something sweet or just saying that you like them.
- Send a photo: This is fun and creative because everyone will think you’re really creative and cool. They’ll love it!
- Send a gif: Easy quick joke to make, they’ll love it!
- Send an audio clip from an action movie: This is an easy way to show off your movie-watching skills!
- Send a funny Youtube video
- Use a cute emoji
- Say “I can’t think of anything to say” and then add a smiley face at the end
- Write out an entire sentence and then add a heart at the end
- Draw a cute picture of two hearts and add it at the end
- Send a text message with a photo of yourself<3
- Send text messages throughout the day signaling how much you love them<3
- Type out their name repeatedly in different fonts and sizes
- Add stickers, emojis, and gifs
- Write an original poem about them
- Hey, I was thinking about you last night. What are your thoughts on this?
- Let’s get an iced coffee together sometime soon!
- I know this is cheesy but I just want you to know that I think about us differently now.
- Sincerely, yours truly 😉
- I realize that it’s not rainbows and sunshine all the time but it’s so worth it
- When you smile, the whole world smiles with you
15 Basic Tips to Write a Love Text on Time
- Use personalized pronouns like “I”, “you”, “we”, etc.
- Add personal touches by including small details about your significant other, such as their favorite color or their favorite food or what they are most passionate about
- Be conversational – don’t be too formal or formalize yourself too much
- Include anecdotes that create a connection between you two
- Add an emoji of the heart
- Don’t stress out too much before writing the text. Take a deep breath and try your best to relax
- Write down the most important moments that you want to express in your text
- Keep it short and sweet
- Try to avoid clichés, especially when writing about love
- Always remember that it is the thought that counts most
- Don’t worry about grammar and spelling mistakes
- Short and sweet: Use a minimum of 20 words per sentence
- “I love you” is always a good start to any text, but don’t feel like you have to stick with it – try something new every now and then
- Write what feels right – let your emotions dictate what you write
- Read over the text one last time before sending it
13 Ways to Give an Air of Mystery on your Crush’s Phone
This is an exciting trend you should consider for your crush. It can be a way to gain their attention if they are not giving you the time of day. This is because they are always on their phone, so it’s always available to them.
- If you are feeling really brave, try messaging them first about what you’re doing and asking if they want to join in on whatever your plan is.
- Send a Snapchat with an animation that says “I’m watching” over the background of everyone’s phone’s screen.
- Attach a screenshot of an app to their email which has a timer up until something happens at 7pm.
- Send them a photo of yourself with an app which says “Ready to play?” on it across
- Use a secret message app
- Create a fake text message account with a fake number
- Send light texts that are not revealing anything about yourself
- Encrypt your texts with a passcode or other form of security measure
- Use the touch screen lock screen pattern to hide your messages
- Use Puffin’s “I think you might be my soulmate!”
- Send them a text with “!!!!!!!, you almost caught me!”
- Send them an image of their favorite book or movie character that they like
- Send them an image of your cat playing with their hair
25 Cute Cheesy Pick Up Lines for Girls
- Cute cheesy pick up lines are perfect for when you are trying to woo your crush or just make a girl laugh.
- “I like you because you’re shy and adorable.”
- “So, what is your favorite animal?”
- “You must be a magical fairy princess, because if you weren’t, I wouldn’t be here talking to you.”
- “I’m sorry, I was totally lost in the forest and the only way out was talking to you.”
- “Lets go on an adventure together and then dinner will follow!”
- “I’ll keep looking for that one person who can make me as happy as I am when I’m with you.”
- “Hey, do you want to go see a movie?”
- “You’re practically my type.”
- “What’s your favorite color?”
- What’s your favorite cheese? Because I think you’re a delightful cheesecake!
- Do you like to play in the mud?
- Did you know there’s a little cheese in everyone?
- I can’t stop thinking about your yummy buns!
- I’m really hungry for your love, baby!
- “Hey baby, what can I do to make you mine?”
- “I think we should be girlfriend and boyfriend”
- “Do you like that song we’re dancing too? It’s my jam.”
- “Can I take your hands and see where we end up?”
- “What happens if we kiss?”
- “You’re so beautiful it’s tough to breathe around you!”
- “Do you think I’m cute?”
- “I need a girl who is less complicated than me.”
- “Hey baby, want some cheese on your macaroni?”
- “You’re my type of girl: not too easy and not too hard.”
15 Ways to Tell Someone You Fall in Love with them on Instagram
There are 15 ways a person can tell someone they love them on Instagram:
- If you are feeling bold, send them a message with an attractive picture of yourself
- Post a funny meme on Instagram that has something to do with the person you love
- Send them a message that is an exact copy of one they have posted
- Send them a heartfelt comment on one of their posts
- Send them flowers or another form of surprise
- You can ask them out on a date first, then eventually say “I love you”
- Message them first, then say “I love you”
- Send a Snapchat first, then say “I love you”
- Send an Instagram Direct Message first, then say “I love you”
- Send a Facebook message first, then say “I love you”
- Use captions that show your true feelings about them
- Comment when they post something meaningful
- Follow their story when it starts trending
- Tag them when they post something beautiful or inspiring
- Send a direct message letting them know how much they mean to you
10 Tips to Make Your Crush Smitten Over Instagram
Some of us are lucky enough to have found someone who genuinely likes us. But, what do you do if you’re not so fortunate? Well, thanks to Instagram’s new feature that lets users find potential Instagram love interests, there’s hope for finding a partner even if they don’t know your name.
- Post the perfect photo of the two of you together
- Make it super-cute with some props and filters
- Have fun with the caption
- Tag them in your post or tell them you’re looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend on Instagram
- Tag him/her in your post to let him/her know
- Be authentic
- Build a rapport with your crush
- Be original
- Let them know who you are and what you’re about
- Show them that you’re still yourself and not just a social media celebrity
How to Cutely and Creatively Tell Someone You Like Them
In today’s world, people are so focused on their social media profiles that it is difficult to have a conversation with someone without mentioning a social media platform. The way to break the barrier and tell someone that you like them is by using these 15 adorable ways!
Cutely: To say something in a way that makes the person feel cute.
- Write a cute text to your crush
- Send them an adorable animal photo from the zoo
- Send them a cute picture of yourself from vacation
- Send them a picture of your pet doing something cute, like playing fetch or chasing birds
- Send them love letters through Instagram Stories
- Put a frog in their hands and say, “I like the way you jump.”
- Buy them a lollipop or some roses and say, “I love it when you lick my lips.”
- Place their hand on your forehead and say, “I want to breathe your brain.”
- Hold up a mirror and tell them, “I like the way you smile back at me.”
- Follow them around with a big smile on your face and say, “How could I not?”
- Hugging them from behind and telling them that you love their smell
- Patting their back and saying “I need a hug too”
- Placing a hand on their shoulder and stating, “I just want to feel your heartbeat”
- Saying something sweet about them being the only thing that makes your day worth living for
- Whispering in their ear and saying “you’re the only one I see”
There are many ways to tell someone you like them, but the most effective way is telling them directly. If the person you are speaking to doesn’t understand what you mean, try some creative ways to show them.
People often use playful taunts to demonstrate their affection for one another. If your partner isn’t expecting it or if they don’t know what’s going on, they might not get it. It is best if your partner understands the context of the banter to interpret it correctly.
Creatively: To say something in a way that makes the person feel cute.
- Wear red lipstick and go up to someone wearing green paint and kiss them on the cheek
- Send a text message that says “I think I’m in love with you” without explaining anything else
- Bump into someone by accident and say “I like your
- Leave a message on their phone
- Send a text/email
- Put a note in their locker
- Draw something on the wall
- Leave flowers at the entrance
- Tell them you like them by leaving a heart on their desk
- Make a framed collage of pictures of the two of you together
- Write your love story with your partner
- Surprise them with your favorite song
- Give them a surprise dinner
- Get a nice, bright red heart-shaped sticker and put it on their coffee mug.
- Buy them a stuffed animal and put it in their office at work.
- Write your name on an ice cube and put it in their freezer for them to find when they need you most.
- Send a text with a bunch of hearts in the background that says “I like you too”.
- Give them flowers when they come into work or when they’re feeling down
- Have their favorite meal waiting for them when they get home from work every day
5 Step Plan for Telling Someone How You Feel
Nobody likes to feel hurt, but it is often necessary to be genuine with essential people in our lives.
This 5 step plan will help you tell someone how you think the right way.
- The first step: is to express your feelings without becoming too emotional.
- The second step: is to listen carefully so you can understand the other person’s point of view.
- The third step: is for you to show that you care about what they are saying by understanding their emotions or not brushing aside what they are saying as just being nonsense noise.
- The fourth step: lets the other person know that they have made an impact on your life and that you do care about them.
- The fifth and final step: helps both of you move on from this experience in a healthy way by letting go of any anger or hurt feelings towards each
20 Key Steps for Making Someone Fall in Love with You
Love is a beautiful thing, and it can happen at any moment. However, falling in love is not as easy as it sounds, and many people overlook the key steps that help make someone fall in love with you.
I am going to share five critical steps for making someone fall in love with you. These are the most effective steps for anyone who wants to make someone fall head over heels for them.
- Know what makes them tick: Understand their likes and dislikes
- Be Specific: Provide specific examples of your personality
- Make yourself stand out: Help others see how unique you are
- Be Kind, Generous, & Honest: Actively care about others needs
- Watch their body language
- Be Authentic
- Show Your Interest
- Make Them Feel Special
- Be Fascinating
- Connect, Connect, Connect!
- Express interest in them from the start
- Be an open book
- Be honest and authentic
- Focus on their emotions
- Have fun together
- Compliment her
- Show her that you care about her
- Be vulnerable
- Give her gifts or small tokens of your affections
- Play games together